Addicted to denim.

naturale

Mar 6, 2006
I love handbags, but lately I've developed an addiction for jeans. I want to have a collection of sevens, COH, and Paige denim. Last week I ordered two pair of Blue Cult, this week I orderd a pair Paige and a pair of citizens--not to mention all the ones I bought last month.

I found a denim forum that is just like this forum and that's making my addiction worst.

Are any of you addicted to denim. How many have you bought lately and which ones.

I used to be, but that stopped after I acquired about ~25-30 pairs of premium denim. Once you have almost every color under the sun, there is no more to buy. LOL!

Before I joined this forum, I used to be part of a denim forum, which started my addiction. I am finally able to control my jeans addiction.. but now, I'm addicted to purses :P

I like Miss Sixty jeans the best. For some reasons, they fit me better than Seven jeans.

Greentea said:
Oh yeah! I'm a SAHM so I live in jeans. Paige Laurel Canyons and Hudsons are my faves right now.

I *love* Paige premium, especially the Laurel Canyons. My favorite pair is the silk patchwork (clean wash), which I enjoy wearing with plain tops or sweaters because I showcase the jeans. :smile:

I want to get the Rhinestones in After Hourse dark wash. It's so pretty!

clanalois said:
I *love* Paige premium, especially the Laurel Canyons. My favorite pair is the silk patchwork (clean wash), which I enjoy wearing with plain tops or sweaters because I showcase the jeans. :smile:

I want to get the Rhinestones in After Hourse dark wash. It's so pretty!

Where do they have the paige with rhinestones--I haven't seen them yet.

I'm not sure I think I might have a jeans obsession lying dormant somewhere in me, I'm afraid I'll trigger it suddenly, lol. Couple weeks ago I fought it off in the mall, I had this crazy urge to buy jeans and more jeans O_o Do you like the 'destroyed denim' look A&F, Hollister and American Eagle seem to be profiting off of these days?