Addicted to Chloe - I need an intervention

mnl

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
I can't stop lusting after new chloes :nuts:...especially with all these crazy sales. Here are my finds from the Saks and Nordstroms sales :yahoo:...and i keep wanting more

Attachments

• chloe sale bags 2.JPG
    chloe sale bags 2.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 131
I really don't think you need an intervention - and if that is the case - this really isn't the place to come. We are only going to tell you to go ahead an get whatever it is you want! :smile: Of the 4 sale buys my fave is the black saskia, then the paddington, heloise then bay - so if you have the misfortune of the hubby sending one or more back - that would be my picking order.... Great stuff all of it though - fingers crossed they get to stay with you :smile:

Stunning bags! What an amazing varied collection too. You're so lucky!

Like the UK girls, our sales over here are rubbish. If we're lucky, the paddies go down from $2495 to $1500 :crybaby: Thank goodness for ebay! :P

Amazing... I love the saskia...

I wish we had good sales here as well!

Chloes dont go on sale here in Madrid... There's only one store carrying them and they dont need to reduce their Chloe bags...

We all need an intervention. But it cant be done here on forum. If someone is on a ban and then posts they bought several new bags we will be like that :yahoo:
:lol:
Seriously though those bags are great and at that kind of discount then you should keep them.

I can't stop lusting after new chloes :nuts:...especially with all these crazy sales. Here are my finds from the Saks and Nordstroms sales :yahoo:...and i keep wanting more

:faint: OMG....... I love that burgandy Bay!!!!!! By the time I found out they were on sale there were none to be found.

Fabulous loot you have there, Congrats:tup:!!!