Added these goodies to my collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Added the palsMs sarah wallet my collection. Just picked this up at Saks. Let me know what dod you think?

Attached Files:

2. Very cute and colorful. Sarah is my favorite wallet. Congrats!

3. Family photo....

Attached Files:

cocolv likes this.
  4. Gorgeous!! I particularly love the cosmetic pouch with that pattern. Enjoy your new items!!

5. Other family members...

Attached Files:

cocolv likes this.
  6. Oh my! Your collection is awesome!! Nice unique pieces.

7. Wow, that's a lovely collection!! I love the Sarah with the purple on the corners, that would be my favourite.

My Sarah is plain mono, to be honest I was too worried that I might get sick of it if I bought a particular colour so I went for plain. I guess the answer to my problem is to buy more than one wallet :biggrin:

8. What a fun collection- I love it! Enjoy!

9. Congrats! Enjoy! :smile:

10. Lovely wallet and collection! Congrats!

11. Your collection is awesome!

12. Great new additions! Love your collection!

13. So so cute!!! I have this print in the Neverfull, now you've got me wanting these cuties to match!! :loveeyes:

14. Congrats on your new pieces -- you have a wonderful collection. Enjoy!

15. I LOVE ur collection, such great pops of color! Especially love the Kusama! Congrats on the great additions.