Add to my rose or yellow gold stack?

Should I add a rose or yellow gold sliding charm bangle?

• Rose gold to my rose gold stack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mar 27, 2009
I want to add to one of my bracelet stacks but I can only afford to save up for either a rose or a yellow gold sliding charm bangle. I currently only have one so I used it as an example in both my stacks.
If I get a yellow gold, this one will stack with my rose, and if I get a rose gold, this one will stack with my yellow.
Which stack in your opinion “needs” a matching gold sliding bangle added to it?

IMG_6746.jpeg IMG_6743.jpeg IMG_6745.jpeg IMG_6742.jpeg

I think the JUC and Tiffany rose gold pieces, because their ends don't meet, create the illusion of being more pieces than they are (especially the JUC). Additionally, the Clash's spikes create more visual space and interest. The charm bracelet looks almost maybe a little too busy with these other pieces, especially with all 3. These considerations make me feel that you don't need to add anything else to the rose gold stacks.

In contrast, the yellow gold pieces are more streamlined. All of the edges are straight. They are clearly one line/one piece each. The decorations on each are minimal. Therefore the charm bracelet adds visual interest to this set.

I recommend a yellow gold bangle. :smile:

I think the JUC and Tiffany rose gold pieces, because their ends don't meet, create the illusion of being more pieces than they are (especially the JUC). Additionally, the Clash's spikes create more visual space and interest. The charm bracelet looks almost maybe a little too busy with these other pieces, especially with all 3. These considerations make me feel that you don't need to add anything else to the rose gold stacks.

In contrast, the yellow gold pieces are more streamlined. All of the edges are straight. They are clearly one line/one piece each. The decorations on each are minimal. Therefore the charm bracelet adds visual interest to this set.

I recommend a yellow gold bangle. :smile:
Thank you! I appreciate your thoughts. That makes a lot of sense. They do have two distinctive looks.