Add a new member to the Batignolles Horizontal Club =)

1. I can't believe it did......... ok, I *HAD* too, I fell in :heart: at 1st sight & fell HARD, I mean HAAAARD :love: !! I went to eluxury yesterday and ordered the Batignolles Horizontal !!:yahoo:

I don't live in a cave, but I hadn't seen that bag before. :blink:

I HAVE to give the order credit to yeuxhonnetes because I saw her pictures on here posted with it ( 3 views holding it ) and just about fell over in my chair when I saw and the way it looked on! I just bought a Speedy 30 about 2 weeks beforeand love it and love i. But the BH, OMG, I just loooooooooved it in a way only a woman can love a bag :roflmfao: . I looked on eBay and saw a few that were pre-loved, but I just wasn't 100% sure of them being authentic so I did my 1st elux purchase just to be sure! AND I was so excited about no sales tax. There's a LV Boutique in Scottsdale near me, but I'd pick no sales tax over the LV brown shopping bag !! Yeeeeeah...:yes:

2. OMG... I just got an email letting me know it shipped..:::fainting:::

3. Congrats! Hope you take pics!

4. will it be ok to post pics of me on the floor, because i think i'll still on there from fainting from actually pushing the CONFIRM button from the elux site to order it..lol =)

5. My Speedy 30 from elux came with a LV shopping bag back in 2003!

Congrats on the purchase - I love the BH too!!

6. Congrats !

7. Congrats!
    You'll LOVE her!:love:

8. YAY Welcome to the club :P

9. LOL, you are so funny...congratulations on the purchase of a gorgeous bag! I can't wait to see your pictures (with you laying on the floor, lmao!)!

10. Congrats! You're going to love it!

11. awww... that's so sweet :shame::love:! it's great that you got the bag:yahoo:!!! i can tell you that pictures DO NOT do it justice :yes:

12. congrats LV Mama AZ - i totally love the BH too!!!! BUT i dont have one yet.... weeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeee!!!! new LV bag!!!!

13. yay, congrats! :biggrin:

BTW, is this your baby with the mini papillon in your avatar? so adorable! :love:

14. Congrats on your new bag! Can't wait to see the pics!!

15. Congrats! You're going to LOVE this bag!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice