Actress to play a movie about your life

Meandmybags

Jun 7, 2006
I hope this is the right section to post this thread. I have seen this question in women magazine so many times. i wanna know the views of our tPF members about if you can choose one actress or actor to take the role of your slef in a movie about your life ,who would it be?

I would pick Lindsay Lohan (when she is 6 yrs older:P )cuz i was quite a party animal like her when i was younger and we both love bags and fashion.

What a great thread! :smile:
I think I would want Kate Hudson to play me. We're around the same height, weight (we'll soon be, cuz I'm working on it ;)) and age, and we're both blondes with blue eyes. Besides I love her smile and I think she's totally cute and it would be nice to see her playing me :smile:

Easy. It would have to be Jennifer Tilly. For the past 20 years I have gotten at least once a week someone telling me that I look like her...seriously. I was even mistaken for her once when I was at a restaurant years ago. Imagine that!
But I'd rather look like Angelina Joline.

I would say Angelina Jolie, because she's my same age and brunette and stuff. And because my waldrobe is 90% black. lol

Also because my husband looks just like Brad Pitt...at least when I'm playing my fantasy games. lol