Active Endeavors --extra 50% off sale items!

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Same here. It keeps going to a white blank page for me when I try to check out. I even tried on two different browsers!

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Thanks for posting! I can't get through the checkout because the page keeps freezing up!!!:cursing::cursing: By the time I do complete it, the purse I'm buying will be gone!!!

URGH.....hey bag-dear.....
glad to speak at 'cha.....now, what bag are you trying to nab????

xxoo
:heart:

Jan 8, 2006
hey everyone what i did was replace the word "shipping" with "checkout" in the address bar, and everything worked like a dream :smile:

oh when i put the coupon in it said that it only worked on 70% off sale items only, but it worked anyway (the total was indeed 50% less) so i'm not going to worry about it :smile:

good luck girls!

Queen_Kitty

Purse Aficionado
Dec 17, 2007
okay, I got what charmedjasmino said, but it doesn't say how much it costs to ship? Does anybody know how much it is? And why it says that?

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
hey everyone what i did was replace the word "shipping" with "checkout" in the address bar, and everything worked like a dream :smile:

oh when i put the coupon in it said that it only worked on 70% off sale items only, but it worked anyway (the total was indeed 50% less) so i'm not going to worry about it :smile:

good luck girls!

You my dear are a genius!! Thank you. Unless something goes awry, I will be getting the yellow Gustto Chola! :yahoo::yahoo: