Active Endeavors 60% off!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

2. Some cute Loeffler Randall Riding Boots:
    [​IMG] $300
    Another Pair:

[​IMG] $310

Cute Linea Pelle clutch $130

[​IMG]

3. are they prices as marked...or with an additional 60% off when you check out?

4. Thanks lady!! How are ya??

The price doesn't seem to be adjusted during checkout..does the 60% come off in the final phase?

5. I think the sale price marked is 60% off original

6. sign. same old website problems.... it's a shame, AE used to be one of my favorite sites, but anytime they have a decent sale the site gets unbearably slow! i haven't ordered anything from them all year because of this problem...

7. does anyone know if they are going out of business? they have had more and more sales

8. ^Very few things went on sale until after Christmas; by the time they did, most people had already bought everything they wanted elsewhere, so now they have a ton of stuff to get rid of.

9. It makes you wonder when they have a sale and do not allow you to apply store credit towards your purchase. :shrugs:

10. You're right! I have about $16 in store credit, but there is no way for me to apply it. That's so wrong!!!!!

11. I was peeved when I saw that too! Just got off the phone with AE a few mins ago.. I asked when I could use my store credit since everything was on sale! The SA said store credit can be used once they finish the clearance sale and bring in new inventory.. which is early Feb (1st/2nd ish).

12. Is it just me or do they never have new inventory?

13. Just got an email for an additional 10% off, enter "sale10" at checkout.

I bought something last week when they had their 55% off, but when I called they said they do not do price adjustments once an order has been processed... has anyone ever had luck with price adjustments? Considering there is an additional discount every few days it makes me hesitant to buy anything.

14. They don't have a wide selection.

15. I wouldn't be surprised if they go out of business. I've noticed the number of designers they carry has decreased and they always have the same stuff on sale.