Active Endeavors 30% Off New Spring Koobas!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Active Endeavors has 30% off regular price Koobas, including:

Jacinda (stone and black)
    Elisha (black)
    Devin (yellow)
    Callie (grass)
    Talia (black)

Use the coupon code NOPRANK when you check out — but hurry —it expires on April 6th.

2. Thanks for posting. I wish they had the blue Elisha in stock. I think I'd be very tempted then.

3. Thanks for posting! I have been dying for my first kooba and I caved in and bought one with this code! I bought the yellow Devin! I will post pics when I get it! I am so excited! Thanks again!!

4. Thanks for posting - but they do not have my dream bag unfortunately :crybaby::s- Mattie in black. Only NM and Shopbop seem to have it. Does anyone by anychance know any discount codes for those 2 stores ?:heart::love:

5. Elizat - looks like they have the blue in stock again. Hope you get it!:tup:

6. If anyone is looking at any of the Koobas at Active Endeavor (including the blue Elisha, Elizat!) the code for 30% off has expired. However, you can use the code "REGRETS" for 25% off!

7. I just got an email that said they've extended the 30% "NOPRANK" until April 30th!

8. Great! Even better!!! Thanks, skannystyle!