Act II is SO GOOD!!!! REVEAL [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
O.G.
Sep 29, 2011
Hi Chanel addicts, I've been slacking off only bc I'd been waiting for my goodies to arrive. They're all here so I can finally share with you all!!! This is truly a spectacular collection, there's still so many pieces I'd like to have but I've arrived to ban island (mostly bc I don't have a money tree HA!!) Thanks for letting me share!!

IMG_1490042337.121644.jpgIMG_1490042347.269864.jpgIMG_1490042356.430702.jpgIMG_1490042365.520505.jpg

Hi Chanel addicts, I've been slacking off only bc I'd been waiting for my goodies to arrive. They're all here so I can finally share with you all!!! This is truly a spectacular collection, there's still so many pieces I'd like to have but I've arrived to ban island (mostly bc I don't have a money tree HA!!) Thanks for letting me share!!

View attachment 3640395View attachment 3640396View attachment 3640397View attachment 3640399
Woot! You did SUPER GREAT ceedoan! Love them all! Are you totally thrilled w/ your new Boy? That blue cardholder is dreamy.CONGRATS:heart::yahoo::girlsigh:

Congrats ceedoan!! Love all of them :love:
Your boys are so handsome :giggle:
That iridescent card holder is just dreamy :heart:
I'm impatiently waiting for my boys and something else from a red box hehe:panic:

View attachment 3640395View attachment 3640396View attachment 3640397View attachment 3640399

OMG love all items. Great collection [emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji173]️

Congrats Ceedoan! What a great haul! We are bag twins! I'm looking for the so black boy cardholder. Do you mind sharing where you got yours? [emoji3]

Congratulations! Stunning collection!

thanks dear!! yeah, such beauties in act II, i still want more!!

Woot! You did SUPER GREAT ceedoan! Love them all! Are you totally thrilled w/ your new Boy? That blue cardholder is dreamy.CONGRATS:heart::yahoo::girlsigh:

YES!! this boy is my holy grail. i am so happy karl and the chanel crew finally gave us so black in the boy style. i already took him out :smile:
Congrats ceedoan!! Love all of them :love:
Your boys are so handsome :giggle:
That iridescent card holder is just dreamy :heart:
I'm impatiently waiting for my boys and something else from a red box hehe:panic:

thanks dear!!! okay... is that BOYS plural??!?!?!! hahaha can't wait to see what you got!!! will we be twins with at least one of them?? :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Congratulations! I love the card holder a lot!!

thank you!! yes, the iridescent leathers are truly stunning!! i swear this card holder is a different color every time i look at it!!

Reactions: Kendie26
Congrats! They look amazing

thank you!! :biggrin:

Beautiful! What size is your black boy? What leather also?

my boy is OM size ($4700 size). it's iridescent grained lambskin. it looks like caviar and feels like a soft caviar, but it's lamb!! and it has specks of color when its in direct sunlight, very subtle and very pretty!!

Beautiful choices!! I especially love the metallic turquoise card holder :heart:

thank you!! me too, i think chanel totally nailed it with the iridescent leathers this collection!

OMG love all items. Great collection [emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji173]️

thank you!! :biggrin: