Acqua - Regular Or Giant/gold Hardware?

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
which is better in your opinion?

i just noticed that the GH do not have tassles. although this saves us from anxiety over split tassles, i thought of them waving in the wind and how uniquely balenciaga they are... and then i saw messengerbaglover's post of her new PT acqua with GH...

I only like the First style so this decision is really easy for me. But for a City.....I think the GH makes the bags look a bit more formal and 'wow', while the tassels and the RH makes the casual viewer see the RH bag more for it's slouch, leather, and shape. So I guess from my perspective, do you want people to notice the hardware (cuz they definitely WILL with the GH) or the other characteristics?

i must say, i fell in love with b-bags because of their shapes, leather variations, colours...

I only like the First style so this decision is really easy for me. But for a City.....I think the GH makes the bags look a bit more formal and 'wow', while the tassels and the RH makes the casual viewer see the RH bag more for it's slouch, leather, and shape. So I guess from my perspective, do you want people to notice the hardware (cuz they definitely WILL with the GH) or the other characteristics?

I am located in Singapore... which store did you order from last Saturday...? They just sold out of acqua with GH. I am sure there are other colours with GH... but did not ask.

I think regular hardware, but I am not a fan of gold in general, so that's just my $0.02 : ) I wish they would bring Pewter back, can you imagine the Aqua with pewter. mmmmm.

I wish you well,

Bridget

hmm... i never thought about the GH before until i saw MBL's pics of one... right now have a PT and work acqua with RH on hold here :P long distance purchase NY can get exhausting... but i have friends there who can help me check things out... hmmm... think think think think