Acorn or Berry Alexandar?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am debating on which one to get...

I saw them in a retail store with full price. Just wondering they haven't gone to outlets yet.

Which color?

2. I think they are both beautiful, but I prefer brown bags with brass hardware, so I would go with the Berry.

3. I saw both at the Boutique- love the richness of the acorn; but admit a weakness for the berry....something about the way it looks on the Alexandra just screams "classy" to me!

4. I have the acorn and this is my favorite bag. The brown is such a rich color. I love the berry also and I would love to have this bag in the berry. If you don't have a classic brown bag I would go with the acorn. If you already have a brown bag go with the berry. you can't go wrong with any color.

5. Both of these colors are on my wishlist, oh they are still in the boutique. I can wait.....

6. i would get the berry! i am a color lover lol.

7. I have a Maggie in acorn. It's a beautiful, rich looking colour.