Acne?

Michie757

Trini To da Bone
Jun 3, 2008
Hey ladies. I wanted to share something with you guys.

I know alot of us has given advice on what they used for there skin and how to get rid of acne... from queen helene , Asprin Mask & honey etc. I had lost my aveeno face wash because I was re-doing my room. So I used this new soap my mom order..... " Goat Milk with honey" What a difference.:nuts: The next day my marks were not red and they went down. 3 DAYS later my make-up went on very smooth.

"I did some research on google with "Goat Milk" and many people have used it and seen a difference. They even went as far to say that Cleopatra bath in milk and that is why she had beautiful skin.

My mom brought this soap on ebay. Its a "handmade" soap . There are no chemicals in this product. There is goat milk, honey and oats. She paid $6. Its worth a try. 6 bucks wont kill you. If you do order it or use this, please share

I used the soap night and day. I just used my acne spot remover as well. I haven't heard anyone on this thread say this. I just wanted to share :biggrin:

I love goats milk soap-I also buy mine on Ebay. What you are saying about goats milk makes sense. I mean if you think of all the harsh chemicals in most of the acne soaps that dry your skin and can irritate it worse. My son has been suffering from acne and the dermatologist keeps writing scripts for cleansing creams/soaps that dry his skin or make it red. I tried a few products from the health food store for him and they worked but now I am going to give him the goats milk soap in his bathroom to try for a week. My son has sensitive skin so many products will make him red but I think the goats milk soap will be perfect.
Thanks for sharing your story. I wish you continued success with it. You might also find a good goats milk face cream for winter if you skin gets dry and chapped from the cold weather.

You are welcome. My mom doesn't remember. But there are alot of people selling the Goat Milk hang made soap. See if you can find one with Goat Milk, honey and oats. I cant wait to here your stories :amuse:

I used Crabtree and Evelyn Goatmilk soap on my face (even though it is a body soap) and it is seriously amazing. I only stopped using it when I got my Calrisonic, but it really is amazing. It does an awesome job cleansing your skin but NEVER dries it out so you don't have to worry about those awful really dry, rough, red patches. I love it and recommend it to all my friends.

^^^ I think the best thing is try to go as natural as you can. I like this got milk soap because its onlygoat milk , honey, and oats. my face is doing really well. I am going to wait until finals is over. I got a huge bump the other day * stress*

But other ways my face is smooth !

If I may add two drops of tea tree oil in about a spoon of canapa oil and then apply a drop of the combo on the spots will really make a big difference!

;)it really worked on me