Acne Studios bags!

Hi! Was wondering if anyone has any experience with the micro musubi (not the one with the bow on the front, but the micro size of the regular musubi with the side knots. I think some sites call them the same thing?). I'm typically a mini bag girl, but not a micro bag girl. I was originally eyeing the mini musubi but I think it might have a bit too much space for what I prefer for everyday (if anyone thinks otherwise, please let me know!) and I think the micro might best suit my needs. It seems like these bags are extremely roomy for their physical size, so I just wanted to confirm with anyone who actually owns or has experience with these bags. Thanks!
Hi :smile:

I recently got one of those. It looks like the regular musubi but in small. That’s the one you meant right? (S. Picture attached)

I really like it as an everyday bag. I’m 5‘7-ish and it still looks good on me.

Send me a DM if you want to see pictures of me wearing it :smile:

FFA2AB28-CB2C-48E0-8380-C070956C9469.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi :smile:

I recently got one of those. It looks like the regular musubi but in small. That’s the one you meant right? (S. Picture attached)

I really like it as an everyday bag. I’m 5‘7-ish and it still looks good on me.

Send me a DM if you want to see pictures of me wearing it :smile:

View attachment 5627901
Yes that's the bag! And funnily enough this is the exact color I'm looking at too! What do you think of the capacity of this bag? What do you normally fit inside? Thanks for responding!

Yes that's the bag! And funnily enough this is the exact color I'm looking at too! What do you think of the capacity of this bag? What do you normally fit inside? Thanks for responding!
I loooooove the bag and especially the color :smile:

Just got it a small while ago. Didn’t wear it that often. But: if you’re someone who is more in the minimalistic side regarding carrying stuff it’s awesome.

It fits all the essentials: wallet, phone, keys, make-up bag etc.

I can send you pics tonight. Could you send me a reminder? Thanks :smile:

I loooooove the bag and especially the color :smile:

Just got it a small while ago. Didn’t wear it that often. But: if you’re someone who is more in the minimalistic side regarding carrying stuff it’s awesome.

It fits all the essentials: wallet, phone, keys, make-up bag etc.

I can send you pics tonight. Could you send me a reminder? Thanks :smile:
Hijacking this but could I get some pics too? Really debating between this size or the midi!

Can anyone with a mini musubi please tell me if an iphone fits in the middle zip compartment ?
I ended up getting the mini in black (still eyeing the blue micro tho!) and just tried it with my 13pro, regular size. It does go in length-ways but it's not comfortable and I wouldn't zip it with the phone in there. The pocket is not super long so you do have to angle it in there and it is a bit of a squeeze. Alternatively you could stand it up vertically in there but not sure you would want to do that.

Reactions: noon
I ended up getting the mini in black (still eyeing the blue micro tho!) and just tried it with my 13pro, regular size. It does go in length-ways but it's not comfortable and I wouldn't zip it with the phone in there. The pocket is not super long so you do have to angle it in there and it is a bit of a squeeze. Alternatively you could stand it up vertically in there but not sure you would want to do that.
Thanks so much for checking!

Reactions: strobe