Acne Rita Shear

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

black or grey Acne Rita Shearling? help please!!

1. black, classic and practical

2. grey, more distinctive and shows off the shearling

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi girls,
    I am debating between to Black and the Grey... I already have a Black Bal Moto Jacket (the one that Freja is wearing with the black zippers) and am worried the black Rita is too similar. I like the grey but am wondering if it is as easy to wear and pair with outfits.
    ANY thoughts would be really appreciated!!!:biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. i vote classic black. i'm not a huge fan of shearling

3. #3 Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
    I voted gray... I think it's more distinct and simply gorgeous irl. Now if you don't have any warm black coats, jackets, black is a great option. When I bought mine I decided against a true classic aviator because I realised I wasn't really caring much about how "classic/timeless" it was because I have enough classic timeless stuff. The gray is really versatile but also fun and unique.

4. I think the black is too similar to the Bal jacket. So I voted grey though I'm not really crazy about it... but I've never seen it irl either.

5. Yes the black will be abit too similar with your Bal one.
    Go for the grey one..love the colour!!

6. The grey is really sexy.

7. DYING for the grey!!!!! esp since you have a black moto similar to the other black option. love love looove the grey

8. thank you ladies!!! i think the grey will be the one! i am very excited since i have been stalking this jacket for months and am finally ready to take the plunge!

9. Congrats, great choice we will be "jacket twins" lol, don't forget to post pics...