ACK! View Pics and Please Advise!!!

Kimle888 - yes, you're right! I may just cut off the petals down to a little nub but not remove the post and bit of petal fabric covering the post because I don't want a gaping hole. Then I'll see about gluing/sewing the bow on - I think I'll have to glue down both loops, right, to make it look even? Hmmm... I think I'll try this tomorrow, at least cutting down the petals and I will post closeup pics again for you all to further advise.

THANKS SO MUCH TO YOU ALL!!!!! You're really helping me with your ideas... I'm too upset to even think straight! :crybaby:

I agree to cut off the petals and not removing the post, cover it up with a nice piece of accessory. Something silver or that matches the colour of your bag

i love your bag btw, it's beautiful :yes:

YAAAY!!! :yahoo: I cut off the flower and stamen off completely with a nail scissor and now I LOVE :heart: MY DIOR TROTTER ROMANTIQUE NOW ! :nuts: Woo hoo!

I can even live with that remaining little post which is just a small silver circle - it sorta resembles the little CD hardware on the handles anyway! So I'm not going to glue the bow. Maybe put something else over it that matches the color of the bag, we'll see!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!! :sweatdrop:

All of you are the BEST! :wlae:

Attachments

• DSCF0083.JPG
    DSCF0083.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF0086.JPG
    DSCF0086.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF0088.JPG
    DSCF0088.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF0084.JPG
    DSCF0084.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 50
Its looks soooo good! You can't even notice the silver circle, the bow covers it completely. Congrats! It looks so much better without the flower.

Yes, yes, YES! Thanks fashion_guru! It really does look better and the more I carry it around the house with me and look at myself carrying it in mirrors - I care less and less about the little circle!!! Y'know I suffered through the ordering of this bag 'coz I wanted a beige but I wanted to flap b/c it didn't have the flower. Then I thought my SA said this boston was the LAST beige in all the outlets (not sure if accurate) so the heat was on. Then I thought of just getting the brown, but I already own so much of that color. So I went for it, agonized over the wait in receiving the shipment... jumped everytime I heard a truck pass in front of my house, got sad whenever UPS or FedEx passed me by... then when it DID arrive I was soooo excited... ripped open the package and then.... then.... ugh. I was disappointed! For what I paid... it looked cheesy with the flower. BUT NOW I AM SOOOO HAPPY without the flower on it - this is the ecstasy I should have felt when I first received it.

Thanks again y'all!!! :roflmfao: