Ack! Mine shipped too!!!

Jan 2, 2008
My black pleated satchel shipped today, estimately delivery date April 9. Woo hoo. Now I will need to have one of those matching pleated wristlets!!!
oooo exciting donnalynn! i can't wait to see it... i'll have to agree w/you also, i'm definitely getting a matching wristlet!! :tup:

Jkm

Jul 2, 2007
USA
Please post a mod pic! im considering black, navy or white and would love to see it on an arm!

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
yay! i'm getting the same one too! and a wristlet hopefully...can't wait to see yours!

sari_luna

Mar 15, 2008
A wristlet? OMG. I can't wait to see it!! And the Pleated Ergos are beautiful! I cannot wait to see her!

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
This is so exciting! I love rainbow of pleated Ergo satchels that are on the way! I am so happy to hear your bag is coming soon!

Taralindsey

peněženka blázen
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
Congrats!! I can't wait to see pics of this bag in black. I am considering it in Navy, Black, and Burnt Orange.

Please take some pics of you carrying it as a satchel!! :flowers:

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
yes!!! I just (at 2:55am ET) got my email confirmation that my package shipped. Funny enough when I enter the order number online it STILL says no info available.

It will be here April 9th by 4:30pm. Since it is a Wednesday I would be here with the kids all day anyway, so it looks like another day to stalk FedEx. I can't wait!