ACK! Just impulse bought STAM!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow, that is a great deal! Hopefully you will like it once you get it!

2. Ooooh NICE DEAL!!! Enjoy your Stam... I love the Mouse :yahoo:

3. Aw, you found another bag instead? which one?

4. ^^^MJ Chili Hudson!!

I can't keep both though, just too much money :angel:

Though there's a side of me that says there's room for both! :devil:

5. Yay! good for you, glad to hear that you got a great bag. Did you get a good deal on it?

6. Ah ha ha! Yes, yes!! Keep them both!! Congratulations, BTW. What a great deal!!

7. Just a quick update...I got her, I looooove her, I'll take pics tonight and post tomorrow.

BUT (and this is a big but) I've YET to work out my credit card balance, I've still been overcharged on the bag (according to my Discover card statement, by a LOT). I'm going to call Discover tomorrow and see what's going on, maybe it's not Bloomie's fault. It's a gorgeous bag (I may not be able to resist keeping it!), but all of this hassle has left a sour taste in my mouth. I'll update tomorrow, I was just so excited about getting it that I couldn't resist posting!

8. I can't wait to see pictures! When Shoptwigs had the MJ sale, the banana hobo in Mouse was the bag that really caught my eye - and I don't even LIKE quilted bags!!! It's beautiful and will go with everything. I hope you are able to work out the credit card situation. Let us know!

:heart:D

9. So are you keeping both bags? They are GREAT bags! I can't wait to see your pictures. I hope that Discover can tell you what is going on with charge. Keep us all posted! And congrats!!!!!

10. Vanojr, did your Hudson come yet? =)