ack help!

1. I would go with the duffle only due to size - the auction there is for a demi/pounch which is pretty small. I have a pouch like that and I only use it for going out at night because it would never fit all my everyday crap!

2. the black you mean? The item above isn't a demi pouch, it says it's a duffle, just different style

3. I did mean the black. And maybe I'm loosing it, but the item pictured in the auction is not a duffle.

4. Sometimes the people doing the auction dont know the formal name of the bag. I'm pretty that is a pouch and they are quite small. I would go with a black duffle. :smile:

5. oooh okay! haha thanks guys :smile: :smile:

6. It says it is a duffle, but the measurements are pretty small. It measures almost the same as what Coach calls a top handle pouch, which is listed as an accessory or cosmetic case on their website (not that it cannot be a small purse).

In real life, the pouches wouldn't work for anything except evening for me, and I'd choose the actual duffle instead. A regular duffle measures about double the size of the eBay bag, and a medium duffle is even larger. But if you don't carry very much and love the bag, then go for it!

7. I carry a crapload lol Thanks for clarifying :biggrin:

8. Definitely the black duffle:smile::smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice