ACK...Help me Out Please...

if you were to buy the twiggy yourself would you be able to return it in case that's what he got you? if so, you could just buy it and stash it under the bed for a while or something so you don't have to worry about someone else buying it.

I would totally sneek a peak, I could never control myself! You should be very proud of yourself!

What a sweet husband you have. My DH HATES my bag obsession and would never contribute to the addiction. :crybaby: He bought me my first LV and rues the day! I am now completely on my own.

(BTW, buy the bag! Yes, I am enabling you!)

Hmm, I bet if you buy that Twiggy (I think I know the one you're talking about, and it's a total beauty) you'd be able to get your money back pretty easily if it's what your husband bought you. Although I agree with South of France and I wouldn't exchange your husband's gift to you.

I say buy the Twiggy, and if it's what your DH got you (seems unlikely given what a devil that bag has become to find) sell or trade the one you bought for a Black City.

Definitely buy what you love twigs - I know aloha rag has the white box for sure. It's probably not the green you want,so go rock your world for your b-day. I just bought 2 chanels and a gucci blondie (not to mention tons of other stuff) for my b-day yesterday and then hubby gave me a wad of cash and said go shopping. He hasn't seen the other bills but who am I to argue LOL!