ACK, check out "bluefly" now guys & gals!!!

Hi Bama, Thanks so much for the heads up:heart:. I scooped up the new mastic shoulder hobo and a violet Metallese! :yahoo:Ok, my amex is officially in retirement (for today anyway, lol)

No Problem:tup:. You may want to check the "wearing your B bags thread" I think that's what it's called. I think there are some modeling pics posted there but not 100% sure.

Hi Bama, Thanks so much for the heads up:heart:. I scooped up the new mastic shoulder hobo and a violet Metallese! :yahoo:Ok, my amex is officially in retirement (for today anyway, lol)

^^ woooooooooooo-whooooooooooo, congrats tatertot!!! :yahoo:...i hope someone here got the mogano work & the sienna city too!!! :drool:

of course I'm too late....but thanks aaa~ for the heads up anyhow! I once scored a mogano work on bluefly and the leather is TDF--the thickest, chewiest ever! And u can't beat the price!

You know what else bugs: bluefly lists "the brief" as being on sale at 20% off for $1,276.00 (down from their "original price" of over $1,500.00).

Currently that bag lists new for $1,195! SO WTF!?!?!?!? Bluefly is actually charging you MORE than BNY for the same bag. I HATE them!! They shouldn't be allowed to do this?!

You know what else bugs: bluefly lists "the brief" as being on sale at 20% off for $1,276.00 (down from their "original price" of over $1,500.00).

Currently that bag lists new for $1,195! SO WTF!?!?!?!? Bluefly is actually charging you MORE than BNY for the same bag. I HATE them!! They shouldn't be allowed to do this?!

^^ that's true about the RH brief being mismarked on their site :Push:...they're calling it the "giant brief" even though it's only "RH" & i don't know what's up with that (?)...but i still love "bluefly" for their great deals...i've bought 2 beautiful b-bags from them, way marked down :tup: