Ack can someone please help me....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have to do work experience for a few weeks (its a government requirement) and just found out that I have to wear black:crybaby:. I just hate black IMO it is SO boring. I will be working at 'the Body Shop' so the I need to be comfortable, anyone got any ideas of styles etc I can wear whilst still looking fashionable? I live in the UK so I need to be able to purchase from the UK also I will only be wearing the clothes for 2 weeks so the cheaper the better lol! Thanks everyone, Hollie x:heart:

2. How about something nice from Zara?

3. Haute, have a look at the Next Directory - next.co.uk. THey have loads of black items, that are not expensive. I like the little black belted cardigans from there, as you can wear a white or black shirt under them, and atleast once you leave, could wear them at the weekend with a bright coloured vest or something underneath :smile:

good luck with your work experience.

4. Thanks,

Nola: I think thats a good idea I suppose I could buy a few select pieces from zara mixed with cheaper pieces.

Chloe-babe: great idea thanks :smile:

Anyone else have any more suggestions?

5. topshop simple pair of black trousers - could be around £20 - do you have a student id or something like that -to get your stud discount?
    cant go wrong with a simple pair of black trousers (you could also check out h&m for that, same price range)

as for a top I would get a simple black Tee (if that is acceptable), a cute blouse and a tunic style top, so you can vary a bit. for the tee I would get a jersey one (so NOW) and for the top you could also get a smocked top (also very fashionable this sumemr). again try H&M, TS, or for super extra cheap Primark (obviously). maybe new look has some nice black tops as well.

oh, don't forget: black is the fashion crowds' first choice! you can NEVER go wrong with black.

6. Do you have Club Monaco in the UK? I see mostly black pieces there in the US for the last season or two.

7. oh how i wish we had club monaco in the UK!
    good luck with your work exp. i did mine at a primary school a few years ago, it was hell.

8. At the body they wear like a green pinny thing dont they? in that case how about black skinny jeans and black pumps with a black t-shirt? so then your not clashing with the green of the pinny and you'll look hot!