ACK! Another Gorgeous Croc Jige at my NM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
This one is driving me nuts! Look at how gorgeous this is! OMG!

So, here is a Friday night treat for everyone! Enjoy!!!

Stats: Violet Croc Jige $5300

And if anyone is interested, you can call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442 to make this bag yours!

Attachments

• IMG_4814.JPG
    IMG_4814.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 403
Stop it!!!! This is too pretty.

attachment.php

Oh my goodness, :love::heart:....Violet Croc!!! Is it the pic or is this matte croc? Because if they are making violet croc in matte, I may have to begin to think about exotics! Honestly though, croc clutches are stunning -- thank you for the beautiful pic :heart:!~

JAG, Lisa should give YOU a gift for sending her all this business! I hope she is getting a nice bonus...pick out the rest. for lunch and make the reservation in her name:smile:

JAG, Lisa should give YOU a gift for sending her all this business! I hope she is getting a nice bonus...pick out the rest. for lunch and make the reservation in her name:smile:

LOL! You are sweet! Lisa is just one of those great SA's that you just want to tell everyone about! Because she has always been so good to me, and has always helped me no matter what- I just feel like the least I can do, is keep telling the world about her! And the best part is that so many of my PF friends have been able to get bags they couldn't otherwise get because of the referral. So that makes it totally worth while!

Status
Not open for further replies.