ACK! A GORGEOUS 05 Turquoise City!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was just looking at it. It is a beautiful bag.

2. wow, that's in great shape.

3. :drool: :drool: :drool: SUPER HOT

4. GORGEOUS! :drool: She's really sweet, great to deal with!

5. I'm going crazy`~~ OMG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the color I've been wanted since I seen this in NY Barneys last year.... I made an offer~~:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

6. That is amazing~!....

7. holy crap! that's in awesome condition. DROOOOOL. christ almighty.

8. ohhh i want it!! but i just got myself BLUE india city so i am on a temporary purse ban:sad: :sad: i want this bag so much though, its sooooooooo beautiful! whoever gets it is so lucky! good luck!!

9. I SO want this!!!

10. Ohhhhhhhh ME TOO :nuts: :drool: - I'm desperately looking for this (or a twiggy or a day) ... but never found it yet ! And now :s so many PFers want it ;) :rolleyes: - oh là là . . . :shame:
    Thank you for posting mpark.... :flowers:

11. WOW! that is a stunning, stunning, stunning bag. Hope one of the TPF ladies takes her home.

12. Oh it is so beautiful and it is from 2005 leather!!! Yummy!!! I want it, too, but I just bought another color city!!!!

13. :drool: That bag is TDF. Condition is amazing! I really hope someone gets this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice