~~Achimnelly??~~ Do they sell real authentic stuff??

Status
Not open for further replies.

peggyplaw

O.G.
Oct 11, 2009
Hello,

I am new to the Hermes forum. My husband surprised me for getting me my first (Rose Dragee Swift) birkin.

He ordered it from achimnelly of luxury.malleries website.

I was so happy when I opened the orange box :smile:
and the leather is so soft...until I saw one tiny white thread almost comes off, that I felt little disappointed...and I begin questioning if my birkin is authentic??

Luxury.malleries has a great reputation only sell authentic purses I always think hermes products are all flawless but the loosing thread is kind of bothering me...am I thinking too much??

I know I can't take this to the Hermes store because it's against the policy, what should I do?

Any suggestions will be appreciated!! :smile:

Take some pics, and have the ladies in our Authenticate This thread take a look at it. They'll be able to tell you if it is indeed real or fake.

Do remember to follow the instructions and format for your request!

thank you for your replies...i appreciate!!

coleigh - thank you for giving me back some confidence :smile:

while i am taking pics for the birkin...can someone convince me that it's normal for birkin to have tiny loose thread??

thank you!!

thank you for your replies...i appreciate!!

coleigh - thank you for giving me back some confidence :smile:

while i am taking pics for the birkin...can someone convince me that it's normal for birkin to have tiny loose thread??

thank you!!

It depends on the age of the Birkin, really. I have personally experienced a thread coming loose, not on a Birkin, but on a wallet from wear. Nothing an H craftsman can't fix though!

I had a loose thread repaired once on a fairly new Birkin. I am not sure what you meant by it being "against policies"--it won't matter where you got your birkin. Hermes will work on authentic birkins and you are free to take it in. There will likely be a little fee, but it can be repaired.

Hello,

I am new to the Hermes forum. My husband surprised me for getting me my first (Rose Dragee Swift) birkin.

He ordered it from achimnelly of luxury.malleries website.

I was so happy when I opened the orange box :smile:
and the leather is so soft...until I saw one tiny white thread almost comes off, that I felt little disappointed...and I begin questioning if my birkin is authentic??

Luxury.malleries has a great reputation only sell authentic purses I always think hermes products are all flawless but the loosing thread is kind of bothering me...am I thinking too much??

I know I can't take this to the Hermes store because it's against the policy, what should I do?

Any suggestions will be appreciated!! :smile:

Dear Peggy,

I will make my comments at the right thread.

Kind regards,

Achim (achimnelly)

Status
Not open for further replies.