Accused of selling a fake on eBay

:confused1: (^^highlighted part?) We authenticate Completed / Closed listings? We just do not Authenticate Sellers own items?

The OP can, If she would like to ask the buyer to join & request an authentication? That is within the ATLV Rules? I have no problem with that since it's the actual buyer?
The OP IS the seller.

Sellers can't post links to their own listings. Beyond that, the "rules" are whatever the authenticators want to set.

What I meant is that some brand authenticators don't mind authenticating for resellers when they want to make sure they have authentic items prior to listing. And if an item is alleged to be fake, sellers often post their items as reassurance to buyers.

But on the ATLV thread, I've read that for sellers, they're told to go to a professional service.

Reactions: Gblb and Maijp
I sent a second email giving her the option to return it to me. I still have not heard back from the buyer regarding her decision. I am attaching her return request
Because she is requesting the return because she says it's fake (accurate or not), the seller has to pay return shipping and when the item is received, the buyer is refunded the full payment (including initial shipping).

1. Respond to the dispute with side by side pictures of what you sold vs. what you received.
2. Call ebay and get it on record that you got back a different bag than what you sent and refer them to the dispute with pictures
3. Post that scamming buyer's name here and on the BBL thread so she can be put on hundreds of blocked bidder lists.

View attachment 3910168 Update: look what I got shipped back! Accused me of selling a fake then she returns this piece of sh*t back to me.

OMG! Just OMG! That is hideous! You sent a Made in USA? And you get this back!?!?!?! :wtf: :wtf:

Absolutely DESPICABLE! :rant: I am so, so sorry OP! Please try & fight this! :heart:

This is indeed every seller's worst nightmare. Most of the time sellers do get back what they shipped out. So sorry that you had to be the exception. I would think the detailed photos you had in your listing will be a big help to you. Keep us posted as to what happens.

No social media, I checked the name. eBay took the money from my account to refund her. I called them again to tell them the situation. Apparently ebay claims there’s no proof this was caused by the buyer. I said if the item was NOT THE SAME as What I sent, how is it not the buyer’s fault!!