accordion zip-arounds

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
i just got the accordion zoe wallet red patent. i m putting it aside for a bit bc it is a my bday gift

but is it ime or is this style a lot hard to get cards in and out of? or does it kinda break-in?

I've had a leather accordion zip wallet for about 9 months, and in the beginning it was a little difficult to get cards in and out, especially those cards in the top slots.

It has broken in nicely now, and love it. I can't imagine ever using a different style wallet! :smile:

I don't have a Coach zip around wallet, but I do have a similar type (a Kate Spade one). I found that it was difficult to get cards in and out of the bottom slots at first, but the leather will eventually break in. It's a great style wallet!

I got a new accordian zip wallet awhile back and it took a bit to break in the card slots - was really hard to get the cards in/out for awhile. I put multiple cards in each pocket to stretch them out faster and it's fine now. I also got the Zoe one in the crimson - I only use one wallet pretty much until it dies (unless I need to switch out for a small clutch and then I have smaller ones), but I love that Zoe one so bought it so I'll have my next wallet already to go!

It's not you! I also have an issue, but most of my zip arounds have broken in after using them a few times. It's still not as nice as some of the envelope style wallets IMO, but it does get better.

I have the berry heritage stripe zip-around according wallet and I've had no problem getting cards in and out. I only put one card in per slot, though. But if yours is stiff, it'll probably just take a few uses before it breaks in. These wallets are great. I use mine as a clutch sometimes when I don't want to carry a purse. I just put my chapstick, keys, etc. in the inside zippered pocket.

just use it for a bit and it will break in. at first, it was kind of tough for me to get my cards out, but then after i kept on using it, it loosened up.

the red patent sounds yummy, happy b-day to you too!

I have the brown Heritage Stripe zip-around and I far prefer it to any other style of wallet I've used. The card slots took a little while to loosen up, but they did, and I really love the fact that nothing can fall out of the wallet when I open it. Your new wallet sounds beautiful - congratulations!

I just got one and I was really hesitant about the style, but I love it now. I can't imagine using anything else. It seemed to break in within a couple of times sliding the card in and out.

I have one in the Heritage Stripe Berry and Denim Zoe they took a couple of weeks to break in and now I can get my cards in and out easy. I was hesitant too at first about this type of wallet but since they have broken in I can't imagine using anything else.