accommodations near the clinic or cheaper places?

aquard

Apr 2, 2020
Hi guys, I'm looking for airbnb or hostels to stay while I'm in Korea, but most clinics are in Gangnam, and accommodations are not quite cheap, so I was wondering if you guys stayed near your clinic or far away.

Walking distance near the clinic. You'll save money for taxis when going in for checkups. Maybe the clinic could recommend accommodation where past patients have stayed?

I stayed at Insadong area, old town, 15-20 mins from my clinic (Apgujeong/Sinsa, Gangnam area) but bus route and subway is straight with no transfer so it was fairly easy and cheap (and lots of good food - one restaurant next to another :biggrin:)

I stayed at Insadong area, old town, 15-20 mins from my clinic (Apgujeong/Sinsa, Gangnam area) but bus route and subway is straight with no transfer so it was fairly easy and cheap (and lots of good food - one restaurant next to another :biggrin:)
which hotel did you stay?

I went to EU clinic so the clinic is right in front of Sinsa station line orange. I stayed at Top hotel residences (also near orange and another subway line). There are many bus lines between the hotel and clinic too. The hotel also had 2 gates so it was quite convenient :biggrin:

I went to EU clinic so the clinic is right in front of Sinsa station line orange. I stayed at Top hotel residences (also near orange and another subway line). There are many bus lines between the hotel and clinic too. The hotel also had 2 gates so it was quite convenient :biggrin:
Hello! If I’m not wrong, you had facial contouring done right? I remember reading your thread. Do you recommend FC patients to walk around after surgery? Or would it be too taxing on the body?

Hi guys, I'm looking for airbnb or hostels to stay while I'm in Korea, but most clinics are in Gangnam, and accommodations are not quite cheap, so I was wondering if you guys stayed near your clinic or far away.

I stayed at Chloe guesthouse for the first time, it was the cheapest one at Sinsa area. It's better to stay closer to the clinic after surgery (of course it depends on the surgery you're getting). But when you feel better move to the cheaper one which maybe further. Subway is very convenient in Seoul. I found Ecohouse and booked via airbnb, it was the closest of the cheapest places and the lady who runs the place is quite nice.

Reactions: Masha hquez
Hello! If I’m not wrong, you had facial contouring done right? I remember reading your thread. Do you recommend FC patients to walk around after surgery? Or would it be too taxing on the body?
Hi, yes I did FC. Personally I walked just fine. First day is more tiring but from 2nd day it was ok. A little bit more tired than normal mostly because I couldn't eat much and was hungry. Walking was recommended by everyone on this forum (not stated in my clinic's brochure though) to help with deswelling.

I have a house in Itaewon area, 3 bedrooms house, in case you wanna rent it, send me a DM. It might be around 10 bucks from Itaewon to gangnam.

Reactions: Masha hquez
Hi, yes I did FC. Personally I walked just fine. First day is more tiring but from 2nd day it was ok. A little bit more tired than normal mostly because I couldn't eat much and was hungry. Walking was recommended by everyone on this forum (not stated in my clinic's brochure though) to help with deswelling.
I see, thank you for sharing!