Accidental purchase turned out to be perfect!

im curious what did you think you were buying? that is an adorable wristlet and a very nice surprise!
I left that part out because...well...DUH! The picture was of the purse and the wristlet so I thought there was a mistake or something when the auction was entered. The auction clearly stated it was for the wristlet only. OK...it was late and I was watching TV while I was ebaying on my laptop. Alright no excuses....it was just dumb. :shame: But it all worked out. I got the wristlet for $45 which isn't that great but I love it so I'm ok with it.

I left that part out because...well...DUH! The picture was of the purse and the wristlet so I thought there was a mistake or something when the auction was entered. The auction clearly stated it was for the wristlet only. OK...it was late and I was watching TV while I was ebaying on my laptop. Alright no excuses....it was just dumb. :shame: But it all worked out. I got the wristlet for $45 which isn't that great but I love it so I'm ok with it.
Thats not bad for such a pretty wristlet, I really like it and Im glad you are happy with your accidental purchase. I dont always pay complete attention on ebay either when i'm watching tv I'm sure I will be on here one day with some sort of an accidental purchase, I just hope it will be as nice as yours!

congrats:tup: