Accidental purchase turned out to be perfect!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have missed out on so many great BIN deals on ebay because I take too long thinking. Now I've developed an itchy trigger finger.
    I didn't read the entire auction when hit BIN and thought I was getting something entirely different. When I finally figured it out, I just assumed I'd have to try to sell it when I got it.
    I opened the package today and found this adorable bright green wristlet!!! I always use a wristlet on dates with my hubby but the only ones I have are basic colors. It's larger and cuter than I thought it would be. It's something I'd never purposely buy for myself so it was a happy accident. IT'S SO DARNED CUTE!!:cutesy:

GetAttachment.jpg

2. Awesome mistake!! That is a great color!

3. I do that a lot too on Ebay. I think waaaaaaaaay too much and when I've done my research and found it to be a good deal, it's gone! Glad you enjoy it. It is really cute.

4. Love it! Congrats!

5. That is very cute. Gotta love those types of accidents..lol.

6. I love that wristlet!

7. what a great pop of color!! very nice......:tup:

8. That is such a vibrant green, very pretty.

9. I love that green. Happy accidents are the best kind.

10. Aw! What a pleasant surprise! I LOVE bright wristlets...you can always get away with a bright color on a small piece easier than a large piece! Enjoy!

11. im curious what did you think you were buying? that is an adorable wristlet and a very nice surprise!

12. It's a great color.
    I am thinking about getting one of the grass green Amanda satin ones that I have seen listed.

13. i love the color! :tup:

14. Love the color!

15. Its very cute. Congrats.