Accessorizing this outfit....

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Hi ladies - what kind of earrings would you suggest for this outfit for me? Something with color? Something neutral?

Also, what color nails should I do?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 300
  • 501393860.jpg
    501393860.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 309
For the nails very pale pink or natural.
For the earrings I would choose yellow gold or if a gemset one i'd go with a pink ruby, or, a carved pink coral - both cases in a small to medium size stud.
For the arms, a yellow gold watch and yellow gold bracelets, either gemset or plain bands.
For the fingers i'd match them to the earrings.

What bag will you carry ?

For the nails very pale pink or natural.
For the earrings I would choose yellow gold or if a gemset one i'd go with a pink ruby, or, a carved pink coral - both cases in a small to medium size stud.
For the arms, a yellow gold watch and yellow gold bracelets, either gemset or plain bands.
For the fingers i'd match them to the earrings.

What bag will you carry ?

wow thank you everyone for your responses! I am googling my options LOL. Its an engagement photo shoot so no bag. My e-ring is platinum so I'll prob go with silver accessories. I have a silver hermes clic clac in orange....i think that might be too much right?

I'm the wrong person to ask :P
I'm not keen on the colour silver because it seems a cold colour to me, so white gold, platinum etc would look wrong with a creamy coloured outfit, i'll bow out gracefully here :hugs:

I also think yellow gold jewellery would look best against the cream.

Polish-wise I like the idea of dark nails to give the outfit an edge. French tips or a nude colour would also look good.

I think you need to build around the e-ring. Can you post a pic?

Maybe you can go with two tone jewelry. I wouldn't do the orange.

If you stick with silver tones, pearl earrings or short pendant might work if they don't overpower or conflict with the e-ring. Pearls with diamonds might be even better.

I think the e-ring needs to be the star.

I would totally wear the orange clic clac! The orange would be such a nice pop. I think you need something to edge up the outfit a little and make it less matronly. Just my opinion.

Since the clothing are nuetrals already go with a pop of color wirh your nails i would say dark red or blood red...and for the earrings go with studs like pearls or diamond:smile:

Diamonds or pearls. Accessorizing for photos is completely different from accessorizing for life - you don't want "pop." Pop is going to completely distract the eye from your eyes, your smile, your interactions, and your e-ring. When I used to do engagement shoots I would request that my couples avoid stripes, pops of color, basically anything that will unintentionally ruin the images. Gold jewelry would look best, but silver and plat - and diamonds - will reflect the colors around them and look neutral. If you'd like to get creative then add texture, like stacking bracelets for example, instead of using color. And if you really want to wear your H bracelet, bring it with you but come with neutral jewelry on. You can tell your photographer that you've brought some accessories with pop and see if they inspire her for some special images.

Diamonds or pearls. Accessorizing for photos is completely different from accessorizing for life - you don't want "pop." Pop is going to completely distract the eye from your eyes, your smile, your interactions, and your e-ring. When I used to do engagement shoots I would request that my couples avoid stripes, pops of color, basically anything that will unintentionally ruin the images. Gold jewelry would look best, but silver and plat - and diamonds - will reflect the colors around them and look neutral. If you'd like to get creative then add texture, like stacking bracelets for example, instead of using color. And if you really want to wear your H bracelet, bring it with you but come with neutral jewelry on. You can tell your photographer that you've brought some accessories with pop and see if they inspire her for some special images.
Pearl and diamond earrings (mikimoto style) on a gold setting then :biggrin: ? With nude nails?
Maybe a more modern style would be best for the jewelry though, since the dress is lace pearls might look a bit too traditional?

Last edited: