Accessorize Kristin!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got the Kristin small, black satchel. She is classic and lovely! I was wondering if any of you dressed up your Kristin with a fob or scarf? I would love to see! Please post them here! Thanks.

2. The kristin satchels are soo pretty. I wish they still made the large ones. IMO, I think you're black one in particular would look so cute with the cow key fob. Or maybe the magenta skull. I'd love to see some dressed up Kristen satchels myself

3. I wish someone would post pics! Skull sounds good, the cow is cute, but too cute for me :smile:

4. I don't have the satchel, but I have the black Kristin hobo, and I put that new double star oversized charm on it, the one with the pink leather studded star and the pave star....I don't have any pics at the moment, but I really like how it looks. You could also do a colorful scarf that coordinates with your outfits...I do that sometimes--match different scarves to my clothes.

5. I LOVE the Kristin Satchel!!! Here is my small violet with the silver mirror heart fob, and the large blue with the butterfly fob.:biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Wow, those are both stunning! I've got to get me some fobs!!