Accessories!!

Jul 25, 2007
OK, some are missing from the shots - my tattersall ponytail scarf is still on the pond tote, as is a blue star charm, my flower cell lanyard is on my cell phone charging downstairs, my watch and little heart earrings on me. I used to have more skinnys but gave away most of them. I think I need to add a few more wallets - the wristlets are taking over!!! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• accessories 001.jpg
    accessories 001.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 103
  • accessories 002.jpg
    accessories 002.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 79
  • accessories 003.jpg
    accessories 003.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 128
  • accessories 005.jpg
    accessories 005.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 149
  • accessories 004.jpg
    accessories 004.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 159
Yea, you are right - I dont have any capacity wristlets!!! I use my wristlets mostly as makeup bags in my purses, so they may be too large. But hey, Im open to looking...!!!
hehe I'm being an enabler! I have to admit I haven't used my bleecker capacity wristlet as of yet but I will! I am looking for a wristlet that won't leak so I can throw makeup, pens and the like in it. None of them are lined in plastic/vinyl that I know of so I'll probably buy something non-coach. It's fun to look for new things!

Very nice!! Again, we share a lot of the same pieces!! :tup: The other posters are right..the capacity wristlets are SO nice!! I love the Bleecker one, but also the turnlock capcity even more!!