Accessories!!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
OK, some are missing from the shots - my tattersall ponytail scarf is still on the pond tote, as is a blue star charm, my flower cell lanyard is on my cell phone charging downstairs, my watch and little heart earrings on me. I used to have more skinnys but gave away most of them. I think I need to add a few more wallets - the wristlets are taking over!!! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
All nice! You NEED a bleecker capacity wristlet in there. That's the best wristlet IMO. It's fun to see all those scarves in a row.

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
All nice! You NEED a bleecker capacity wristlet in there. That's the best wristlet IMO. It's fun to see all those scarves in a row.
Yea, you are right - I dont have any capacity wristlets!!! I use my wristlets mostly as makeup bags in my purses, so they may be too large. But hey, Im open to looking...!!!

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
I love all your accessories...especially the white leather polka-dot wristlet!!

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Yea, you are right - I dont have any capacity wristlets!!! I use my wristlets mostly as makeup bags in my purses, so they may be too large. But hey, Im open to looking...!!!
hehe I'm being an enabler! I have to admit I haven't used my bleecker capacity wristlet as of yet but I will! I am looking for a wristlet that won't leak so I can throw makeup, pens and the like in it. None of them are lined in plastic/vinyl that I know of so I'll probably buy something non-coach. It's fun to look for new things!

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
All your stuff is great! I really love your french purses, that blue one is tdf!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Very nice!! Again, we share a lot of the same pieces!! :tup: The other posters are right..the capacity wristlets are SO nice!! I love the Bleecker one, but also the turnlock capcity even more!!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Thanks alot Baglady and Oops...Im going on Coach.com to check out these capacity wristlets that you speak of...!