Accessories you use for different purposes -- ?

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
A week or so ago I posted a thread asking people what they use mini skinnies for and we saw so many different responses. It was neat and gave me new ideas on organizing all the stuff in my bag.

About a week ago, I purchased a Coach leather eyeglass case on ebay (it's lilac and soooooooo pretty!) not with the intention of using it as an eyeglass case, but as a case to put in all my contact stuff (travel size solution, re-wetting drops, and contact case).

I like it waaaaaaaaay more than the Coach contact cases which are roomy enough for just the case and you would have to carry the solution and drops seperately. Using the eyeglass case is roomy enough to carry all three!

So what are some other Coach accessories that you use for different purposes other than the obvious one it was intended for?

I use my legacy wristlets as a fanny pack/waistbag.

40708_d1.jpg

I thread the strap through one belt loop, tuck the strap underneath the wristlet flap, clip the end of the strap loop onto a second belt loop and voila! A waistbag!

going with the computer accessories thing -- i get cell phone lanyards to put on my usb drives, on the zipper of my laptop sleeve and um just about anywhere else lol -- i just bought one yesterday to add to my nitendo ds! lol!

My pink heritage stripe makeup case is the perfect size for my camera. And I keep the extra memory cards and batteries in the little slip pocket. I also keep my Palm Lifedrive in a wristlet.

Wristlets are GREAT at housing digital cameras!!!!!

I also use the Mini Sig Travel frames as credit card holders! It's the PERFECT size... I have pics of it in my Collection thread!