Accessories questions

DaBish

Jul 27, 2018
Hello,
I tried looking but couldn't find any recent discussion on these topics so figured I would ask .

My first question is-

Can the Gucci key holder be used as a small travel wallet or am I just better off looking for a small card holder? I need something small and thin because I'll be using a mini crossbody bag but still need to keep my ID and 3 credit cards and 2 keys with me. The key holder looked cute and small so I thought it was a good idea but could be wrong. I saw a few ladies recently posted about theirs here but now I can't find the thread to ask them . Anyone have any suggestions?

Second question-

I purchased Gucci sunglasses pre loved from the real real. I'm sceptical because I have read many horror stories here on the real real. I would rather wear no sunglasses at all than to wear a fake so I feel like I need someone to look at them. I have used castira for handbags authentication but I don't know if she does accessories and I don't want to bother her by emailing about sunglasses. Does anyone know of a paid authentication service that does accessories? I'll just send back the glasses if they aren't real so it's not a huge deal but I still want to know before I wear them.

Thanks for reading this and have a great day!