Accessories for your accessories

prcheney

Aug 26, 2006
Do you like to get matching wallets, wristlets, phone holders, key fobs ..etc every time you get a new bag? I would like to but sometimes just get a matching lower end brand that compliments the bag of the moment. I'd like to find a universal Coach wallet for all of mine.

I don't match I have one Coach wallet I'm currently using for all my bags...it's white so it goes w/ everything. I have a pink leather one I bought last year & still haven't gotten around to using it. One wallet is enough for me...The only thing I do match is my mini skinnys, horrible I know. I just got the patent leather blue mini & it matches well w/ the black hamptons hobo.

No I like to match. And I don't mix brands for the most part. I'm also one of those people who won't mix metal colors. Drives my Mom crazy! LOL.
I like to match, too, and I also match metal colors! I bought my Legacy bag the day after they were in the stores and I really struggled with the brass hardware because everything else I have is silver. I carry a tote with me to work and I had to have something that matched! So, I ended up getting a Gallery Tote with brass hardware to carry with it. As for accessories like wallets, etc. I have a B/W mini signature accordian wallet that I use with pretty much everything. I leave it sit open in my purse and it's pretty much unseen by everyone, including myself. It's got a black zipper so it goes with everything. I also have a solid black leather accordian wallet that I sometimes use but it has a silver zipper so I wouldn't dare use that with my Legacy stuff. :rolleyes:

I used to when I first got into Coach- every time I got a bag at the outlet, I would get the matching wristlet, but I've gotten better. Now I have a "universal" wallet- its amethyst, but it goes well with my bags because mine are black, pink, blue, so it complements them. But I do have a black miniskinny and a pastel scribble one that I use to match to my other bags.

lol i don't even use wallets anymore!

but i try to stick with colors that will match with everything when i did have wallets.

black, because it goes with almost everything but brown.

then when i got more brown, i got yellow, because it goes with almost everything, same with red.

now i just use my pockets =P after getting my wallet stolen with a couple hundred i really don't care much cash anymore, it's debit and cc all the way! and a few cash just in case i need it for bus fare.

No, I have one Coach wallet done in the plain tan leather with no design whatsoever and it goes with everything. I am not able to get into the habit of changing things from one wallet to another.

I dont have any coach bags for myself, but when it comes to accessories I try to get them to contrast with each other. Like my black and white Cs hamptons wristlet, goes with any bag and especially pops with black. But then recently I bought some of the striped accessories with gold hardware and I got my gold hardware whiskey mj skinny that contrasts nicely with the striped coin pouch. I like gold hardware for my bags and such, paired with the right material it can look so luxurious. But then I crave my sterling jewelry over my gold, it just depends whats more asthetically pleasing to me rather then matching, but it MUSt compliment each other.