Accessoires or Felicie?

Which would you rather have?

• Accessoires Damier Azur

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Felicie Damier Azur

Votes: 21 46.7%

• Total voters
I have the PA and would recommend that one bc it holds more and in a sense is a better value. I added a gold chain strap from mautto to make it crossbody. The felicie was too small to be functional for me, especially with the insert inside. I will say that the PA is very casual and plain so if that’s not your style it might not work.

Hands down the Pochette Accessoires - it's my most-used LV bag of all time. It can be carried as a clutch on its own, or used inside another bag to organize. I ended up selling my Felicie because, even without the inserts in it, (1) it doesn't fit my phone (iPhone 7+) and even a tube of lipstick without bulging, and (2) it was a pain to use inside another bag because of the flap (vs. the PA's zip-top.) Nope - I need a bag to be functional as well as pretty...

I have the PA and would recommend that one bc it holds more and in a sense is a better value. I added a gold chain strap from mautto to make it crossbody. The felicie was too small to be functional for me, especially with the insert inside. I will say that the PA is very casual and plain so if that’s not your style it might not work.

Love Mautto

Reactions: sonaturallyme
Pochette Accessoires....such a useful piece and I was so so snobbish when younger, wouldn’t even look at it. Bought it last year and I’m in love. Such a shame that DE and Epi pieces have been discontinued [emoji30]

Reactions: BagLadyT