Accesorize Miss Sabrina..

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
I just bought medium sabrina leather in black, i'm so excited..
She's not here yet until this wednesday and i'm thinking about accesorizing her already. But i don't have any idea ? I don't know whether sabrina looks good with scarf or not ? I know it looks good with keyfob/charms, i just hate that coach don't make keyfob & charm in brass hardware anymore :sad:

I honestly dont think it needs anything, it has already three handtags attached and unless you remove them, an extra scarf or charm would make it look too "heavy" JMHO.

I agree, I don't think she needs anything extra. She has the 3 tags with the brass chains and the gold Coach logo on the front dresses her up nicely. I think anything else on her would just be too much. I just bought the Sabrina in magenta and can't see putting anything else on her. Congrats on the bag, you got a great deal!

WOW I'm glad you got her I know you had been wanting one CONGRATS I actually have the same question I have the patent camel sabrina but it has a chain strap plus the 3 hangtags and I would hate to over accessorize it. Instead im just going to get matching accessories, a gold wristlet and a mini wallet. Let me know what you come up with for yours!

I had the teal sabrina and TBH I didn't care for the style but loved the color of the bag... if you really wanted an accessory for it, I would say dress it up w/a scarf since it already has a bunch of hang tags on it... maybe do one of these:
98479_ber_a0_front
98479_blk_a0_front
98479_tea_a0_front

I say try it as is and then with the extra accessories whatever they end up being ...then go with the one that feels and looks good to Chazzy :tup:

And re: any Coach fobs/charms with brass hardware, the Legacy lip gloss charm comes in a tdf gorgeous brass and I wear mine with every bag, regardless of hardware. Every time I walk into an outlet or boutique the SAs notice it and comment on it. Seems silly but it makes me happy and helps me justify spending what I did on it ;)

@ christylou, mmartinez879 >> thank u dear, after i saw some pic from the thread, i just realized there's 3 tags already :P I'm thinking about getting sabrina wallet or sabrina wristlet (2 bad it's not a capacity wristlet)

@ coachgirl12, jeh3v >> I like the blue one, she's pretty. Thank u for the advice :tup:

@ Laltiero85 >> Thank u so much dear, i want her so badly. And now i got her, i'm so excited :nuts:

@ bagap >> Thanks for the advice, i just saw the lip gloss charm. So cute.. Now i'm thinking about getting that pretty lil thing

Updates on my Sabrina >>> http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/happy-and-sad-about-my-new-sabrina-364105.html

I have to agree, the Chevron scarf would look good with it, and you've been eyeing one lately. I'm going to clip the Polar Bear charm to mine during the holidays. I just bought Coach snow boots in pink to match my Sabrina too! I also clip my Juicy Couture charms on my Coach bags as well. I'll have to take some picks. I like to add "seasonal" thing to my bags, I know, I'm strange.

I also thinking about Opart Scarf, for my other bags
Miss Tuptake i also want a polar bear charm, i also plan to use it on holidays :nuts: I'll be waiting for u pics dear :yes: