Accesories on one hand only?

Kissmark

O.G.
Jun 9, 2009
I normally wear accessories on my left hand and arm only. I wear my ering/wedding set, my watch, and sometimes a Tiffanys silver bracelet. Do you guys think it's a bit unbalanced to wear everything on one side only? The reason is because right hand is my dominant hand and I don't like to wear accessories on that side.

I don't think that's unusual at all. I would say that the mahority of women wear the bulk of their accessories on one side (generally the left), with either nothing or just a RHR on the right.

Me too-I thought I was the only one! I sometimes wear a small, lightweight bracelet on my right wrist that won't get in my way or get scratched easily.

I thought I was the only one who didn't care for having accessories on my right hand/wrist. I sometimes wear a ring on my right hand, but the last couple of years I havent done it much. Just tried wearing a bracelet on my right wrist a few days ago, and it really bothered me.

I don't think it's odd at all. I actually wear my watch and bracelets on my left wrist and rings on my right hand. My right is my dominant side so I don't want to deal with banging my bracelets against things. I've noticed that a lot of women wear their jewels on their non-dominant side though.

I used to wear my wedding set + a bangle on the left side only, but now I wear my wedding set on the left and a vca bracelet on the right. I'm right handed so I like the feeling of the bracelet's weight on my right since I use it more. I'm also more aware of my right hand, so i don't bump it on things as much as i bumped my bangle.