AC Trip

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys just got back from a week vacation at the Borgata in Atlantic City
    (not really a vacation cuz its still in the same state) and man did I see boat loads of LV but so many that it was like ok enough. Too many speedy's. I saw one Mirror speedy :tup: and several mono keepalls and my damier one of course lol. I also saw a suhali fab and 2 perfo speedys.

I did not go in LV at Caesars palace:tdown: because I know I have no control in there. Anyone else been to the Borgata its really nice but I couldn't get my mom to the pier at Caesars cuz she wouldn't leave the poker table. :confused1:

2. i went to Atlantic City last Aug. I went on a vacation to new Jersey and my family took us to Wildwood, and on the way home we stopped at Atlantic City. I wasn't addicted to LV yet..in fact I was about until 4 days after when I got my 1st LV.

lol....sounds like you had a great time though!

3. I went to Wildwood after prom I don't really remember it though lol.