AC OUTLET ROCKS!! my first leather bag!

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
just came home from atlantic city, the outlet had soo much stuff. which i will post in the shopping thread. but i got my legacy shoulder bag in whiskey (i think) for $143!!! i could have gotten an ergo leather tote for $136 but me and the SA agreed this was nicer. i also got a scarf to go with it.

my pics are uploading now.

I can't wait to go there.....Two more weeks, it's killing me!!!!
Katty Kay, I just asked posting asking you about a couple of the items you had posted in the Shopping thread..... Please read!

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics. i really love this bag soo much. i dont remember who said that ac didnt have anything good but they were wrong.

It wasn't me, I always find something there! I can't leave empty handed unlike some of the other outlets!
lol. i always leave with something, there is always something good in there. i really wanted the delphine patchwork, but that style just wasnt me. i couldnt believe the selection either better than usual

Kattykay
I really like that bag and the color too.... I got that style in putty (patent leather) last month.

I always find something (too much) when I go to the A/C outlet, and the bad part is, my husband's always with me, so he sees how much I get (and then complains about it the whole way home because we usually stop there on our way home since it's right at the entrance to the A/C Expressway).

thanks everyone. ca my mom hates when my dad goes with her, she always goes solo to coach after how "shocked" he got after seeing the prices. now she just tells him they are fake and he doesnt know the difference. lol

Congrats!!! So pretty!! When I went to AC, sadly I only found the teal Gigi... but the problem is I had many of the retail bags they had there. Or I wasn't interested. This outlet usually gets more pieces per style than some of the others. That is such a GREAT deal too!!! ENJOY!!!

oops this outlet was filled with legacy!
and does anyone know the name of that apple conditioner they sell at burlington, i wanna go tomorrow and get some.
Oooh, jealous of all that legacy! The conditioner is called "Leather Care" and comes in a white bottle with a black cap and has a red apple pictured on the front. It's made by Leatherstuff Company. If they sell the Apple Garde Rain and Stain Repellant there you may want that as well to spray your purse after the conditioner has dried.