AC Outlet purchase!

fluffy614

O.G.
May 16, 2007
I walked in taking my time looking around as I hadn't been in the new Coach outlet since they moved. It was packed in there!:nuts: As I approached the back of the store , I looked straight ahead across the room and spied her on the shelf. I went directly to her and reached over the women standing in front of the shelving unit. There were two Lilys but the one was pretty beat up and had dirty corners and ink on it. I held tightly to this one but asked the SA if there were any more in the back I could look at. In the meantime , several women picked up the other one and wanted to know the price since it didn't have a tag. The SA informed me there were no more in the back and that I better hold on to this one since a few others now seemed to want this bag. I got the usual sales pitch, "you can always return it !":rolleyes: I need to apple her but I think she's a keeper, especially since she was on clearance! $311.00:yahoo:

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

shes even more beautiful than i imagined, i wish i had gone. uhhh and i founf out tonight i might not even make it there this week (some jerk hit my car undrivable and now i have to wait for the rental so im relying on other for rides) so angry!!!! i hope i get my car by weds!

Thanks ladies :smile: I thought it was a good deal! It's the first Lily I've seen in the outlets, other than the denim. I missed out on a black one last week even though I was in the system to be called if they got one in.
I'm happy with her:yahoo:, especially since this PCE was so full of exclusions!!:crybaby:

Called AC and they must have sold it yesterday. There are no Lilys in Woodbury Commons, DE, Queenstown, MD, PA or NJ. It figures the outlets get everything good on the weekends and I work weekends.

Called AC and they must have sold it yesterday. There are no Lilys in Woodbury Commons, DE, Queenstown, MD, PA or NJ. It figures the outlets get everything good on the weekends and I work weekends.

That bag was still there late yesterday. I would call and ask again. There were a lot of SA 's working but there seemed to be a lot of confusion in that store. I'd ask questions but the SA would have to go ask somebody else KWIM. Try again, it wouldn't hurt .

ETA~ OK, I just called for you. I got a "not so friendly SA" on the phone but I told her I was there yesterday and would she please check for a bag I saw on the clearance shelf. Gave her the item number and after a long hold, she said they're all sold. Sorry, but I will keep an eye out for you. I'm in NE PA BTW

Last edited:
That bag was still there late yesterday. I would call and ask again. There were a lot of SA 's working but there seemed to be a lot of confusion in that store. I'd ask questions but the SA would have to go ask somebody else KWIM. Try again, it wouldn't hurt .

ETA~ OK, I just called for you. I got a "not so friendly SA" on the phone but I told her I was there yesterday and would she please check for a bag I saw on the clearance shelf. Gave her the item number and after a long hold, she said they're all sold. Sorry, but I will keep an eye out for you. I'm in NE PA BTW

Thanks. DH and I have called Lancaster, Reading, Lahaska, AC, Woodybury Commons, and Queenstown, MD. I actually asked them to look in MD, NJ, DE and PA (twice). They said they did not see any in the system.