Absolutely Loving the Easy

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
I bought the black pebble/crest leather medium Easy from Zoe during it's 20 percent off sale and got it last Monday. I have to say it is possibly one of the dreamiest bags I have every owned. Totally effortless. Lightweight, easy to wear on the shoulder, so simple and chic. It goes with everything! I've worn it with work clothes, jeans, a grey dress and wrap, and even sweats, and it just works!

I highly recommend this bag!

I have been looking for one and Zoe has a dark burgundy - prune left...hmmmmmmmmmm

I know what you mean with effortless and wear with everything, I have besace in that leather and it is as simple as the rest of wardrobe or as classy when you go out, black bubbly is superb leather...congrats, that is a great bag to have

I bought the black pebble/crest leather medium Easy from Zoe during it's 20 percent off sale and got it last Monday. I have to say it is possibly one of the dreamiest bags I have every owned. Totally effortless. Lightweight, easy to wear on the shoulder, so simple and chic. It goes with everything! I've worn it with work clothes, jeans, a grey dress and wrap, and even sweats, and it just works!

I highly recommend this bag!

Thanks for the glowing review, Grietje! Now will you share mod shots too? :flowers:

Hello Ladies, very shy newbie here :blush:

I was lurking for some time but this beautiful bag I dream about for some time made me write this post. I hope one day this beauty will be in my possession = :cloud9:

The Soft Red Easy came today. When I first opened the box, I thought "This isn't red; this isn't going to work." And then I started looking at the color outside--a warm raspberry deep pink color and realized it could be better than a true red (I have ended up selling EVERY red bag I have ever owned). And then I sat outside with it and then went inside and tried all sorts of things on with it and the color just went with everything. It's really growing on me.

The last time I had this "start out tentative" reaction was my Hermes Potiron Bolide and eight years later, I still have her. :smile:

So, without further ado... please meet Ms. Berry Easy!

DSCN2630.jpg

DSCN2628.jpg

DSCN2645.jpg

And a shot or two of my pebbled black Easy...

DSCN2631.jpg

DSCN2634.jpg

Last edited:
Both are the medium. According to YSL.com the dimensions are 17" long x 13" tall lx 7" wide. The strap drop is 8 inches.

I am just under 5'10" and love the proportion. It's a good sized bag but not too big.