Absolutely livid re: destruction of Swift

Or perhaps how much whining you do :winkiss: And whine I will. Maybe the H gods will take pity on my poor clutch.

I'm pretty sure there is a charge when extensive work is needed. I didn't get charged for the sprucing up of an agenda (just needed a dab of colour) but did get charged for a cleaning.

There will be no more scratches on the precious and a few more scratches on the beloved who caused this. :lol:

Well spotted MrsS, it's a Kelly Longue. Black swift, pall.
Once again, thank you all for your kind words and support. This is quite possibly the only place in the world where you'd get this kind of treatment. :winkiss:

OH MY GOSH!!
:crybaby: :crybaby:
I am so sorry this happened! Even the name of the thread made my stomach lurch! I wish her a soothing and rejuvenating trip to the spa and a swift (he he) return to your waiting arms!!!

As to your other beloved....I think maybe he needs to buy you a present??!!!

Beat him with it before you take it to the spa...just kidding!

Oh, I think that would be a very good idea! Obviously, you can't expect him to treat your things with the great care that you would do.

I'd move my bags to a safer location from now on! My new Miss Birkin gets the whole backseat of the car to herself now when my DD is riding in the front seat. Can't risk inadvertent touching!

Quick update:
My store manager looked appalled by the state the bag was in and took it in. It does not look hopeful, though because the leather is grooved :cry:

However, they'll put it through as quickly as possible and will let me know.

Knowing it to be in able hands, I feel much better but I still don't feel too hopeful for the outcome of this situation. That'll leach me not to leave my bags around

oh, p -- poor you! but this is an amazing leather for refurbishing and i suspect it will come back much better than you anticipate. and at least the marks are on the back side of the bag inastead of the front.