Absolute Perfection - I've got the browns (not the blues...)

Such a yummy colour! Congratulations! They look so good together.
Thank you!

Nice combo! Isn't that Pekary just amazing?!Love the double zip wallet, Enjoy!
It truly is. I love carrying this bag!

I have the same wallet in the same color. It's the best wallet I've ever had. Enjoy!
I really like the fact that I can put my receipts and notes in it, easily!

very nice...
Thanks, hotshot!

A match made in BV heaven! :cloud9:
Truly, one of those great surprises!

Oh, I love that wallet. Lucky girl! It is a great match. Please tell us how you like it after you've used it for a while.
Will do! I'm sure another 'what wallet should I get' thread will come up!

Wonderful, enjoy!
Thanks, and this coming from the one who has such a terrific recent haul of BV Goodness!

i always love your pictures - beautiful!!
Thank you! Imagine what I could do if I had a decent camera!:biggrin:

Great finds! I have the same wallet in lilac, and I find it very useful for overseas travel. Enjoy!
I can just imagine!

they look great together...
'Twas surely meant to be!

Congrats indiaink on the lovely find! It goes so well with the Pekary Cigar Cervo Hobo. I have the same wallet, but in Opera, and it's a great one.
And congrats on your other recent BV additions, too. I love all your pictures, they show that beautiful BV detail so well.
Enjoy!

I agree wholeheartedly with blueiris, this one is a terrific wallet for traveling with.

Great finds! I have the same wallet in lilac, and I find it very useful for overseas travel. Enjoy!

Congrats on your Pekary Cervo. It's one of my favourite styles and I can't wait to get one.
Toffee is one of my fave BV colours, I'm glad you are loving your new wallet.
One question.... with such a beautiful wallet, aren't you worried that you'll want to pull it out a lot more?
ka-ching! :Presents

Congrats! Very pretty color + user friendly style = :tup:
Most definitely! I am so glad to have found this wallet!

Congrats indiaink on the lovely find! It goes so well with the Pekary Cigar Cervo Hobo.And congrats on your other recent BV additions, too. I love all your pictures, they show that beautiful BV detail so well. Enjoy!
Thank you!

Congrats on your Pekary Cervo. It's one of my favourite styles and I can't wait to get one. One question.... with such a beautiful wallet, aren't you worried that you'll want to pull it out a lot more?
Keep an eye out, they do show up, surprisingly enough. No, after this BV purchase, my wallet is only for show for a while... :biggrin:

it is very pretty~!
Gorgeous!
Thanks!

Congratulations again! I keep coming back to drool over your pics. The Pekary is one of my favourite designs and Toffee is such a gorgeous colour!
It is addicting, hmmm... love this bag, I do!

Oh, I love that wallet. Lucky girl! It is a great match. Please tell us how you like it after you've used it for a while.

OK, I am sad to report ... after ten days of occasional use, I find myself hating to reach into my bag for my wallet. This size and type just doesn't work well for me after all! I am broken-hearted, as the wallet and Hayworth match so well, but - . I have changed out wallets and this lovely is back in the OMG Closet. I will look at it again at a later time. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with the wallet, it's a great style - just isn't for me at this time ... :shucks::cry: