Absolute Perfection - I've got the browns (not the blues...)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As many of you know, I recently purchased the Pekary Cigar Cervo with Ivory Tie-Dye Fettuce Hobo... and I was lucky enough to then find my HG of wallets, the Continental Fold Over wallet ... the color is 'toffee', and I wasn't sure about it ... but then ... well, as you can see, it's a match made in heaven. I don't think I need that Nero at all... :biggrin:

First two taken under flourescent lighting, and the last is light from the window...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I am a big fan of the double zip wallet
    I think it is great
    love the color
    congrats

3. Beautiful, just beautiful!

4. Very nice! ;)

5. fab

6. Thank you - you were part of the reason I saw the light; everybody's good discussion about wallets and this one in particular sent me over the edge.

Yes! It's just striking, the two together!

Thank you - GMTA! Couldn't have done it without you! :cool:

Thank you!

7. I love both of them - congratulations!!!

8. Such a yummy colour! Congratulations! They look so good together.

9. Nice combo! Isn't that Pekary just amazing?!
    Love the double zip wallet, hope BV continues to make it in seasonal colors and in exotic skins.
    Enjoy!

10. I have the same wallet in the same color. It's the best wallet I've ever had. Enjoy!

11. very nice...

12. A match made in BV heaven! :cloud9:

13. Oh, I love that wallet. Lucky girl! It is a great match. Please tell us how you like it after you've used it for a while.

14. Wonderful, enjoy!

15. i always love your pictures - beautiful!!