Absolute Disaster!

rorenchan

O.G.
Jan 22, 2010
On November 30th I decided to try ordering online due to the shortage, and I have had the WORST experience in my life.

I made three orders total over the course of a week.

My first order was for an Azur Cles.
My second order was for a Multicolor Cles and a wapity.
My third order was for a Speedy 40.

I ordered at different times, because I was waiting for the items to be restocked, not everything was available at the same time.

Seems very simple right? 3 orders = 3 packages to be sent to my house.

This is where the trauma sets in.

My first order for the cles, I received two tracking numbers one after the other.

The first tracking number was horrible. The package made it all the way to Los Angeles to be designated as damaged and undeliverable just hours away from my house. After calling Fed-Ex, they said the package had been opened and the contents missing. Then, the second tracking number showed that it had arrived safely, and I received the box. When I opened it, it had the correct receipt for my azur cles, but the contents was that of an Alexandria wallet!

I have been on the phone with LV multiple times regarding package number one. The solution was to have them pay for the shipping on the alexandria wallet back to LV, and they would ship my azur cles as soon as it arrives, seeing as the original package never made it to my house it was an easy fix for them. I am very upset over this.

Now for crisis number two.
My order for the wapity and the multicolor cles has gone missing in transit 48 hours ago. I spent several hours on the phone yet again with both Fed-Ex and LV regarding this new problem, and the solution thus far is to wait until next week to see if it miraculously appears. But yet again I have to wait. They said if that the package is missing as of next week, they will have to submit a claim with Fed-Ex and do an investigation before they can release my order a second time.

Now I am very nervous about receiving my Speedy 40. Will it make it safely? Currently the tracking is updating just fine, but I am reduced to being a refresh monster hoping it keeps moving. I am in a panic that maybe someone at my local Fed-Ex has a LV fetish and is stealing my packages knowing that I order from LV.

I am so upset.

I don't know if I can ever order from the online site ever again. I just wanted to share my sadness/frustration/impatience with you all. The money is out of my account, it has been weeks, and I still have no LV, and I want to cry. My friends and co-workers kept telling me to just keep the Alexandria wallet and take it as a learning experience, but I love my LVs too much to tarnish my record with them, and I don't like the idea of theft, so I did the right thing (I hope) by letting them know that they sent me something significantly more expensive than what I ordered.

I don't know what to do at this point. I feel like I've been robbed and given the run around.

I need a hug.

Last edited:
OMG! I hate this has happend...what a bummer!?! I believe LV will make it right...so give them a chance. I hate waiting for stuff in the mail. I've only ordered from the site once and ended up returning the item. I usually like to order from Saks because you can do overnight shipping and track it easily!

I remember last month when my brother ordered me the Josephine wallet, the FedEx didn't update for about a week and I was freaking out. The tracking on the website said that it was scanned and in transit but in NJ when I live in CA. I was freaking out since the schedule delivery date was approaching and there was no update. I called FedEx and they didn't have any info for me and said they would do an investigation and give me a call. They never called me back but my order ended up being delivered promptly. I'm hoping your second package arrives with no problem. And I'm really sorry to hear about the first package and the wrong package as well. Keep us updated!

Hugs! This is horrible! It makes me wary of ordering anything expensive online. I hope everything works out for --again hugs.
This isn't the first time I've heard bad things about FedEx. Good luck, I'm sure you will have a positive resolution to these issues.

Oh no! I hope it all gets sorted and you get your Speedy. A package of mine went missing a while ago (LV via Ebay) and it made me really upset too!

You did the right thing sending the wallet back, here's hoping the universe rewards you for that now!

:hugs: Hope we have a happy ending soon!

Wow that sounds like a run of bad luck.
It kind of makes you wonder what kind of system lv runs on if the send you the wrong item, a more expensive item at that.
Good luck with the last order!

I'm so sorry this is happening to you =( I hate it when hassle like this happens and the people you communicate with are either slow or don't do anything at all to fix the problem. I can't offer any advice but I hope it gets resolved soon!

I'm sorry this has happened to you but I believe you did the right thing. LV and FedEx should be responsible if the purchases do not arrived or the wrong item is shipped. If I were you, I won't settle for the Alexandria wallet as it is not the item you wanted.

Good luck! I hope it all ends well.:hugs:

There is an LV distribution center in East Tennessee now and even though whatever I ordered online would probably come from there, I don't mind driving to ATL and going to the store so I can make my purchase LIVE and take it home with me that day with no waiting....I'm very impatient when it comes to things I order online.

<<<hugs>>> I hope LV makes it right for you.

So sorry this has happened. It's bad enough not to be able to buy the stuff from the boutique in person, but having to deal with all the delivery stress is just not fun!
Keeping my fingers crossed that your speedy makes it to you.

Hugs to you!

I have to ask; is it FedEX HOME DELIVERY or regular FedEX? We used to have FedEX Home Delivery and I truly believe the company hired derelicts fresh from prison or asylums. Every single time I ended up having to go to the center to get my package. If the driver couldn't deliver, they would scribble stuff like "meet me here at xx time" so I don't have to redeliver and crap. UGH....

Our regular FedEx people rock though! I can't speak highly enough of their professionalism.

Please keep us updated!