Absolute 100% confirmation on miroir lockit

I wish they made other metallic colors too!! I would buy the lockit if it were metallic red, blue, or green!! Imagine...

imagine no longer.........

ColouredMiroir.jpg

But don't get your hopes up they where runway prototypes and didn't make it into production such a shame

^^I just had a vision of that Balenciaga metallic orange too!! :heart: I only wish LV could venture into other metallic colors...it would be so gorgeous!

Ann's fabulous finds has an orange metallic bal right now. Cute cute! And there's two of this dark pink on ebay - gosh I love shiny stuff. I'm like a raccoon or something....lol...oooohhh ahhh shiney! lol

I thought they had a red metallic bal too. I'd ADORE seeing something LV in that dark pink. Wow. The color makes me giddy just seeing it, it's a feel good color.

front_large.jpg

b293_1.jpg

b4db_12.jpg

imagine no longer.........

ColouredMiroir.jpg

But don't get your hopes up they where runway prototypes and didn't make it into production such a shame

OHHH MYYY GODDD!
Are you for real Claire? OMG!

Those are FABULOUS!

I'm in for red. Pronto.
Ohhh why didn't they make those???? GEEZE!

I've never seen that photo. That's breathtaking.
I likeeeey likey even if bryanboy doesn't!!! LMAO :yahoo:

What bag is that in the front??

I wanna see the rest of the photo to the left- I see a light green speedy- pan the cam over, Label- lol lol- we need a wider shot.

Ahh good thing they didn't make that red keepall. I'd wanna sell a kidney or something. Geeze. Yeah I'm definitely better off that they didn't make these.

Ceriselover....I don't think you spoke to someone at VF...their switchboard is answered by 866. VF, has a waitlist already going, it opened the day I posted this...but I heard it is already full, as is Stanford's.

OHHH MYYY GODDD!
Are you for real Claire? OMG!

Those are FABULOUS!

I'm in for red. Pronto.
Ohhh why didn't they make those???? GEEZE!

I've never seen that photo. That's breathtaking.
I likeeeey likey even if bryanboy doesn't!!! LMAO :yahoo:

What bag is that in the front??

I wanna see the rest of the photo to the left- I see a light green speedy- pan the cam over, Label- lol lol- we need a wider shot.

Ahh good thing they didn't make that red keepall. I'd wanna sell a kidney or something. Geeze. Yeah I'm definitely better off that they didn't make these.

Aren't they stunning! I really wish they'd make the noe but they said it's too difficult to hold the shape & look good.

The bag at the front looks like a fat pap

Aren't they stunning! I really wish they'd make the noe but they said it's too difficult to hold the shape & look good.

The bag at the front looks like a fat pap

I'm loving that big pap look. I wanted the pap in the gold or silver but it just seemed too small on me. Shoulda went for it anyway. I just love the shape.

Always coulda shoulda woulda.... never just getting it. :shrugs:
lmao

Just spoke with Sue @ Banff...immediately after mentioning my name she knew exactly what I called for and proceeded to tell me they were not going to get it. I was like :wtf:! But then she continued to say that they will not be producing any Miroir pieces. However, I told her that at least a couple stores in the US/Australia have already received confirmation and she sounded surprised and asked, "Really?? Are you sure it's not a special order or anything?" And I said no, it's supposed to be an LE piece but very limited!

She said she'd call the special order department in New York to see if Canada is receiving any...don't ask me why the SO department since I just told her it's not going to be SO, and I told her that I'd be away for a couple months and asked if she would start a wait list for me and put me at the top if and when they receive information. She said certainly, if they will be getting any I will definitely be first on the list.

Anyway, I hope they will get at least one because that means I'm gonna get one for sure!

Thanks for the photo of the coloured miroir, Label Addict! So gorgeous... I hope the lockit won't get lots of wrinkles otherwise it'll turn me off getting it altogether!

Hmm...I wouldn't mind a big papillon in Damier or Monogram :P

I am getting on a list.... I have fallen in :heart: with the Miroir line............and fallen HARD!!!

NOW--- which would you prefer? Gold or Silver?

I wear a lot of Silver jewelry.... but totally wouldn't mind a gold bag........

afer re-reading my post------------- I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter what color they had.......just as long as they had it....

any word on prices?

The speedy was $1380 and a regular mono lockit is a little more than a mono speedy so I think the tPFers estimated around $1500. I budgeted $1800 just in case it's a little higher and with tax. I want both colors because I wear a LOT of silver but all LV accessories for the most part have gold hardware. I put my white MC heart on my silver speedy and it clashes. So...
I will take whatever tho, like you. The speedy scuffs my hands like an epi bag when getting in and out of it, so I am hoping the lockit wont be that way. I'm not at all a fan of the speedy despite having both colors and am SO hoping they make the lockit.

The speedy was $1380 and a regular mono lockit is a little more than a mono speedy so I think the tPFers estimated around $1500. I budgeted $1800 just in case it's a little higher and with tax. I want both colors because I wear a LOT of silver but all LV accessories for the most part have gold hardware. I put my white MC heart on my silver speedy and it clashes. So...
I will take whatever tho, like you. The speedy scuffs my hands like an epi bag when getting in and out of it, so I am hoping the lockit wont be that way. I'm not at all a fan of the speedy despite having both colors and am SO hoping they make the lockit.

The regular lockit has higher price than the regular speedy doesn't that because the lockit has more cowhide than the speedy..?:shrugs:

Anyway, I just called my SAs ..one said she had no info, but will put me on the waitlist; one said she had no info, but will start the waitlist for me and I will be the first; one said she had no info and refused to start any waitlist... :sweatdrop:

I'm not sure that I will get one or not, since the one who will start the waitlist told me it's called "metallic lockit" not "miroir lockit"..
:confused1:

I'm not sure that I will get one or not, since the one who will start the waitlist told me it's called "metallic lockit" not "miroir lockit"..
:confused1:

Call her back!! The "metallic" lockit is a suhali lockit also coming out this summer, not the miroir. You're on the wrong list. Call her back and be specific and fight them on it and they will give in... just remember you are the customer and tell them to humor you. I even told mine, "look you can laugh at me later if I'm wrong, but IF I'm not I want that bag FIRST"... lol

I had the same thing happen about the metallic lockit. I had to call the idiot back three times because she kept leaving me messages after she told me she'd put me on the list. She would call back and say "I just checked with corporate again today and they once again confirmed it's just a metallic suhali so I'm going to put you down for that instead"...

I wanted to strangle her. :cursing: :cursing:

I felt like just telling her I'd email her the press photo! lol