Absolute 100% confirmation on miroir lockit

I have no clue on pricing, but i figured to myself US$2500? I'm considering adding my name to the waitlist, I'd probably be near or at the top at my store.

i hope it's not much more than $1500 or so... not sure i'm willing to pay much more than that for this bag. i'm still undecided, though... i'm kinda over the whole miroir line, at the same time, but i kinda regret not getting a pochette or papillon before.

WOW! Thanx for the info!!! My SA will have her eyes popping out when she hears about this...She was extremely skeptical about the miroir lockit, and we kinda made a bet as to whether it would come out or not. I guess I won!!! Ha ha ha :graucho:

i hope it's not much more than $1500 or so... not sure i'm willing to pay much more than that for this bag. i'm still undecided, though... i'm kinda over the whole miroir line, at the same time, but i kinda regret not getting a pochette or papillon before.

Considering the price of LV's LE bags...$1500 seems low, but then it's PVC and not leather. How much was the Alma?

Considering the price of LV's LE bags...$1500 seems low, but then it's PVC and not leather. How much was the Alma?

1500$ is low, but it's NOT like the miroir bags are ***amazingly intricately made*** The pricing is quite reasonable imo.

The alma was something like 2100$, but they probably bumped the price up